belize

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Roma, Italia Day XIII November 18, 2011

I am exhausted from the last two days of sightseeing. Carly needs to meet up with some classmates and though I wanted to go with them, I was just too tired. There were some gifts that I wanted to get for my family and a charm bead for my bracelet. I had one last appointment at the hospital for wound cleaning. Molly came with me to to get the final bill ($3100!). We rode the Metro (subway) back to our hotel. Molly and I did a little shopping and then she went to see a couple of museums and met up Carly. Lindy and I went out for a little shopping and then we had badger naps! We all met for dinner and drinks at the Albert.


All our bags are packed and ready for our flight in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment